Bencardo promises quality of products & services thus making your experience with the product delightful.
Terms and Conditions
- This warranty is limited to first purchaser of the product only.
- Warranty period is valid from the date of purchase of the unit and can only be availed if the valid proof of purchase is shown to authorize service personnel at the time of repair. Customers are therefore required to keep original invoice and warranty card safely. Repair or replacement will be carried out by company's service center or its authorized service associates.
- The expenses incurred with regards to deputing the service personnel towards to & for travel, conveyance and other incidental expenses etc. will be borne by customer.
- In the event of repair/replacement of any part/s of the unit, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the un-repaired period of warranty.
- The company and its authorized service center reserves the right to retain any part/s or component/s replaced at its discretion in the event of a defect noticed in the product during the warranty period.
- In case of any damage to the product/customer abuse/repairs by unauthorized personnel/misuse detected/by the authorized service center personnel, the warranty conditions are not applicable and repairs will be done subject to availability of parts and on a chargeable basis only.
- Replacement of parts would be purely at the discretion of company. In case the replacement of the entire unit is being made, the same model shall be replaced and in the event such model has been discontinued, customer has to pay proportionate amount on the current MRP of the new replacement.
- Installation/repair work is carried out by person/agency other than the authorized company personnel or the product is not installed/ used according to the instruction given in instruction/installation manual.
- Site conditions, where the product is installed, does not confirm to the recommended operating conditions of product as specified in the instruction manual of the product (supplied along with the product)
- Defect caused by improper use, as determined by the company authorized service personnel.
- Defect is caused due to cause beyond control like lightning, acts of god, abnormal water supply/pressure or while in transit from dealer’s outlet to purchaser's residence. Damage to the product or any part/s due to transportation or shifting is not covered by warranty.
|S.No||Product Category||Warranty(Years)||Rubber/Battery/wear & tear part has no warranty.|
|1.||WC Sanitary ware||5|
|4.||Showers(O/H Showers and hand shower)||1|
|6.||Push Taps Internal fitting||1|
|9.||Electronic/Electrical asembly for E taps||1|
|10.||Battery for E Taps||Nil|
|11.||Internal fittings for Sanitaryware & Taps||1|
|13.||Conceal Cistern Tank||5|
|14.||Concealed Cistern Push Plate||1|
|15.||Concealed Cistern internal fittings||1|
|16.||Plastic cistern internal fitting||1|
|20.||Plain Bath Tubs & Whirlpool (Tub)||1|
|25.||Accessaries (Tumbler holder, Towel rack, Towel rail, Tower ring, Soap dispenser, Soap dish, Paper holder, Robe hook||1|
For all service related queries, email at email@example.com